Need suggestions for great places to Travel

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hello I grew up in Wisconsin Most of my family still lives there I love the country there.

Anyway I just visited Colorado for the 1st time a few months ago it is a beautiful place to visit. They have a place called the Garden of the Gods that is beautiful.

I live in Oklahoma right now and its all flat lands so Colorado was alot diff. with all the Mt views was wonderful to have a change.

Hope that helps a little

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Myrtle Beach!! I used to go there every year
not very historical, but the weather's great in late spring

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by EricaNicole

New England does seem interesting...Its a place that would be good for like a great weekend getaway!
Originally Posted by EricaNicole

HELLO!!!
I totally wanted to go to Boston or Virgina...my bf just laughed!
I think virgina would be very educational!

I dont mind driving or flying.
I want to go to some place where I can drink mixed drinks all day and put my stubby toes in the sand...he doesnt. So since i am stuck in the states I suggested Flordia or Cali...naaaa to party-ish for dan and not some place he wants to go with just his girlfriend. soooo, I am thinking maybe texas or virgina possible New Orleans.

you guys have no idea how much of weenie dan is!
If you wait until the weather is warmer, you could go to Newport, Rhode Island. Plenty of history with the mansions, etc and some gorgeous beaches, along with LOTS of places to get mixed drinks.

gailuvscats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would like some place beachy like Key West FL but I need to persuade him it isnt for old foggies! whats hip there to do
Where have you been???? Key West is certainly not for Old foggies. IT is a major party place, with plenty to do museumwise. It is like going to a different country, and the water is so clear in case you want to snorkle. The hemminway house is there with it's 60 residnt polydactyl cats. I loved the butterfly museum as well. neat butterflies all over. You can take a day trip to the dry tortugas 60 miles from cuba, to check out fort Jefferson, the oldest american fort, I think. Key west has chickens and cats walking in the streets and so much to offer. You should do some research.