Need some vibes.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all for the continued vibes!

Rob took me to the performance shop a couple friends own last night, so I could just be around some positive friends and talk with people. We discussed building my race Camaro and all that (they cant wait), talked a little about Sunday's horrible events. I was almost brought to tears in amazement of how wonderful these friends I have are with the help they are offering me with my car and by staying positive and making sure I do too. Even someone I met for the first time last night was offering to help me fix the body damage when we are ready (I had seen him around the track in past years, but he goes to a different one now)

It'll be a step by step thing, but I'm working through it and trying my best to remain positive. The kitties seem very aware their meowmy is in a rough spot. Hoshi usually bolts out the door the minute I unlock it, but he has been just laying there looking at me instead of trying to run out.

I am having a hard time making myself eat regularly. I have only eaten lunch on Monday, Tuesday, today, and tonight I ate a little for dinner as well but nothing like I normally do. Just not hungry right now. I have other friends offering to take me out to spend time with me and make sure I eat, and I'm thankful for them and their offers.

Last edited:

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a terrible thing to happen - dealing witht he aftermath of awful events is always very hard, even worse when you are directly involved. But you know, and those you care about know, what really happened and that you were not to blame. No one else matters. But we all question our own actions even when we are not in any way responsible, and it must be very hard. Many many vibes to help you get through this.
SO well said! :heart3:

I'm really glad Rob got you out, around supportive people. :heart3: :hugs: And I totally understand you don't feel much like eating, but please do try! And take your friends up on their offers. Letting yourself waste away won't help. :( :hugs: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes:

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sweetie, I'm so sorry you're going thru this.  Logically, you know this isn't your fault, but that doesn't stop you from feeling guilty.  Wish I could give you a big (((hug))) and a shoulder to lean on.  Please take care of yourself. 

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sweetie, I'm so sorry you're going thru this.  Logically, you know this isn't your fault, but that doesn't stop you from feeling guilty.  Wish I could give you a big (((hug))) and a shoulder to lean on.  Please take care of yourself.  :heart4:
:yeah: I second what Libby just said. Be kind to yourself and take care :hugs::hugs::hugs: You will get through this :nod: Many people care :wavey:

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'm so sorry about all of this and thankful you are still with us.  The truth of life is that while this has caused you to pause a bit, the rest of life goes on at the fast pace it always has.  People who don't think say things that would be different if they really gave thought about it.  Lean on your support system.  It sounds like a great one.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Tara! How awful for you and everyone else. I'm so so so sorry that ignorant, unfeeling people are being so cruel! Lots of vibes!