Need some suggestions!

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pasta - Boil in salted water and add some broccoli florets during the last 3 minutes. Drain. Sautee some garlic in olive oil. Add mushrooms. Combine with pasta and broccoli. Top with parmesan cheese. (Steal the cheese from the fridge)
Marinara sauce is optional.

Tortellini have cheese inside. Some varieties are boxed and found on the pasta aisle.

Rice with beans and olives - yum!

The "cheese" in the can doesn't need to be refrigerated. It's not the best cheese, but it's an easy snack on a cracker.

Health food stores sell vegetarian chili in a can.

I know this one sounds kinda wierd, but peanut butter and raisins on green pepper slices is really good.

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How have you been eating?
I am really worried about you!

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would recommend buying "Super Natural Cooking" by Heidi Swanson. It is an excellent veggie cookbook that really changed the way I cooked and stocked my pantry. We are not veggies but I make one or two veggie meals a week.
Can you shop every day or so? I do, so I get the freshest veggies. She uses lots of grains, nuts and seeds, too.

Pasta is great with cheese or tomato sauce (with veggies). There are lots of veggie just heat foods like chili and Boca burgers.

Happy Cooking!