need some help!!

namo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hey guys, I've been gone for a while but I haven't forgotten you all. ^_^
I adopted a kitten in october after a big rainstorm, we're talking huge, and couldn't locate any owners for him. He was about 5 weeks old then. He started getting sick a lot, coughing, sneezing, the works, and we took him to the vet where we got antibiotics and they sent us home. Now he's a big 8 months and we recently found out he keeps getting pneumonia because he has a weakened lung lobe and also hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (a heart murmur due to(?) a thick heart wall). Well we decided not to neuter him since the aneasthesia could potentially kill him and he's cryptorchid which would mean a bigger surgery, but now he's going potty everywhere! We have another tom (neutered) and a queen (spayed), and this is the first non-fixed cat I've had and I don't know what to do with him!
He likes to urinate on our bed more than anywhere but he'll poop on anything. Clothes, blankets, the floor... He's a big sweetheart and i'd never get rid of him but I just don't know what to do about this behaviour. Any suggestions? Is it just cause he's unneutered? Oh, he will use the litterbox just fine, i've even watched him in it, no straining, nothing.