Need some board magic...

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hissy, let him take care of you. Kitties have healing properties, too. My migraines aren't as bad, when someone snuggles.((())))

cooie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Poor Mary Anne! Prayers your way from the humans and headbonks from the kitties!

alicat613

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh no! Poor Hissy! I wish you well, and know we all are thinking about you. That just stinks. I know how hard it is, not just to be in pain, but to be limited physically. Very frustrating. When you're up to it, don't hesitate to come online and share your frustrations. We won't mind.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
MaryAnne!!!!!!! I had NO idea!!! I had read the post in the mod's lounge, about you being injured, but didn't know why. I feel so bad for you!!!!!! Please get better soon!!!! Prayers are on their way!!!!! *hugs*

spooky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
MaryAnne! I'm so sorry about your accident. Hopefully you will have a quick recovery.
I hope you feel better soon. :daisy:

studio224

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Mary Ann!!!! I am sending good vibes your way, I hope that you will get well!!!

Love,

Anne-Claire

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad to hear there was no permanent damage. It must have scared you silly! It was bad enough that you were hurt, but how is the horse? I hope both of you are OK!

sfell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hissy,

Sorry to chime in so late. I hope you are feeling better and sending my well wishes on your way.

How are you doing. Anyone have an update on MA (that is if she doesn't pop on in herself).

Here's some icecream to help you feel better.

:icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream:

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It is just going to take some time to stop hurting. Night is the worst, no comfortable position to sleep in. But the kitties help all they can by snuggling as close as they can.

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's amazing how much we take for granted! I know you'd love to be pain free right now. I think we see you on-line and assume the best. I suggest everyone double-up on their efforts and pester the Lord to heal Mary Ann quickly. He likes us to pester; he just calls it prayer!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Continued prayers going out for you, MaryAnn. I hope you are pain free very soon!!!!!!