Need Serious help here

daidreamer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My heart goes out to you
. You did your best and that is all anyone could ask. As someone mentioned at least the last few hours this little one had was with love and warmth. We are all here for you and thank you for what you did do for this little one. Thank you and God Bless

mlmcats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
You did everything you could. His life was simply not meant to be here on Earth. Remember that thanks to you he passed on knowing tenderness and love. Bless you for trying so hard!

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm very sorry, at least you cared and tried to help the poor little thing. He's now resting peacefully.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cathi
I'm so sorry your wee angel didn't make it. You gave him your best, but it was not to be. Nevertheless, his last hours were marked by love and tenderness, thanks to you. Be gentle with yourself. He's at peace.
RIP sweet wee angel

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You did a wonderful thing for that poor baby. I can only imagine your pain as I sit here with tears in my eyes and my heart aching just from reading this. I really must stop reading these threads - I can't take it.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sitting here crying! You did your best with the angel, and he is not in pain now. ***hugs***

Originally Posted by blondiecat

This little angel has gone to the bridge
I tried little one I really did to make things better for you but I failed miserablely. I am sorry sweet angel

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
It took me a few days to respond to this because it really made me weep. Thank god you found that little one and gave him a little time without the pain. Because of you he has a proper resting place. That is definitely not a failure.

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

Cathi
I'm so sorry your wee angel didn't make it. You gave him your best, but it was not to be. Nevertheless, his last hours were marked by love and tenderness, thanks to you. Be gentle with yourself. He's at peace.
RIP sweet wee angel
Cathi, I am so choked up by this I can't really write properly, so I hope you will forgive me for taking another's words. But this is exactly how I feel, too.
You are the angel that was needed to send him to a better place. Bless you.
Love,
Elizabeth