Need recommendations for HIGH back litter boxes

asherdash

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I think my high peer Princess does so due to her age, she's about 12 years old. She still runs and plays but she's definitley slower than she used to be and the high peeing didn't start up until a couple of years ago. The litter box we have now is good but she comes dangerously close to peeing on the rim sometimes. It's ok for now and if she starts peeing over it I will probably get a sterilite or any mentioned above.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ritz

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes I read that assumption and cringed--ritz is female and peers 17 inches high. That said I'll take a look at his product. Thanks for getting more information.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ritz

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
@papiamento and/or others: How did the NVR Miss Litterbox work out for your cats? The un-flat bottom on the litter box (storage container) I am using is becoming a problem; for one reason, I can't accurately judge how much (volume) Ritz is urinating.
Ritz (female) pees 17" high so the height dimension of NVR Miss Litterbox concerns me a little, though I am glad to learn that the manufacturer will send an extension without charge. But knowing Ritz, her urine will hit exactly betwen the extension and the litter box--which is why a covered litter box didn't work. Her urine seeped out between the cover and the base.
Thanks.

laurie horst

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am having the same problem, just dont know what to do, afraid  as yours did if i get a inclosed litter box, she will still get the floor.

luv2cats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I agree a storage box is the absolutely best litter box $10-$20 can buy  
  Your cat will love you for it, and you won't be cleaning any over the side eliminations.