Need Prayers/Thoughts

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rachelh1018

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

You poor thing! I will keep you in my thoughts/prayers that you are able to have your surgery soon and they figure out which meds/procedures may benifit you
Do keep us updated
My prayers are with you!

What part of TN are you from? If you're anywhere near the Memphis/Germantown area- the Stern Cardio. Center is AMAZING for heart patients/etc
I was a patient there not too long ago and they took good care of me!
If you're anywhere near me, i'd suggest looking into them!

Good luck hon
I hope you get to feeling better soon!

I live in Nashville. My procedure is going to be at Vanderbilt.

rachelh1018

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

You can ask for something to help coat your stomach before taking aspirin. But be careful with any acid reducers or even tums, too much of those and you can have problems digesting food. The best suggestion I can give you for taking something like that daily, eat first and drink a couple glasses or water with it, and don't lay down for a bit.

Pain on your right or left side?
If right - Have they checked your gallbladder? Mine has made me lactose intolerant, has caused pain, acid reflux, and nausea in the past, and sometimes has the unpleasant effect of making anything I eat go right through me...
(I don't eat when I'm away from home on those days...)
Also have them check you blood for signs of any other possible chronic inflammatory problems in your digestive track and any vitamin and mineral deficiencies. Can't hurt to rule those out.

Best of luck getting this straightened out.

I have had my gallbladder, pancreas, liver, ovaries, and appendix checked. They can't find anything wrong with them. Something is causing pain though. I'm worried that they missed something else.

rachelh1018

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone for your vibes, prayers, and thoughts. I really appreciate it.

dauntingfire

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh sweetie, I am so sorry!
Hang in there, I'll say prayers for you and your medical troubles. Please keep us updated if you can, I hope all goes well with your surgery. Be strong and hug your kitties lots!

rachelh1018

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My surgery is going to be October 29th. Right now I'm having these horrible headaches and neck pain. My upper lip is swollen too. I have no clue what is going on with my body. Sometimes it just feels like I'm shutting down. I'm always really weak and dizzy. I wish they would just put me in the hospital to give me a proper diagnosis. I don't want to live the rest of my life like this.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have they checked for auto-immune disorders? Those can manifest in such bizarre combinations of symptoms that they'll baffle most doctors. If nobody else can figure this out, maybe you should look for a clinic that specializes in diagnostics.

I know you're miserable and scared and frustrated, but please, try not to despair. You're taking action on the most important thing, and that's a great step forward. We're all thinking positive thoughts for you!