Need prayers, please...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mary Alice is now at hospice. Even her oncologist is amazed at how quickly the cancer has progressed. As of last night, the doctor estimated Mary Alice has only a few days. She seems to be very much at peace with this, more so than the rest of us. It's just so hard to accept.

gil

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by eilcon

Hey everybody,
I need to request some prayers/vibes for one of our Sisters, Mary Alice.
She was diagnosed with cancer a few years ago. It went into remission, but is now back in full force and has spread. We just learned that she has little hope for survival, even with treatment, and she is moving from the hospital to hospice later this week. She's still relatively young, so this is very unexpected. Whatever prayers/vibes you can spare for Mary Alice and our other Sisters would be appreciated.
Thanks!
My prayers and thoughts to your sister and family.

Gil

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just wanted to let everyone that Mary Alice passed away peacefully Wed. evening. Thanks to all of you for the prayers. I know they brought her comfort. I think we're all still in shock at how quickly this happened. Just last week she was feeling tired, but seemed fine. Mary Alice's mother and another one of our Sisters were with her when she passed. The funeral is tomorrow. It's going to be a tough day, so please continue to keep Mary Alice's family and the Sisters in your prayers. Thanks so much.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sorry to hear that, Eileen, but glad, as I'm sure her family and friends are, that she didn't have to suffer long. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. May she rest in peace.