Purraise
Hope thanks for the info . My goodness that is very bad news
I sure will be praying for all people , animals and their homes

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, haven't heard from her yet, we are going to try her cell phone again this afternoon. Will let you know. We're really worried!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just hope she didn't try to go back in there. It's really bad in San Bernardino. I also heard that they believe that fire was set by an arsonist.

If you don't hear from her soon, you might try to contact the San Bernardino International Airport. They said there were a lot of the people being evacuated to that location, last night.

I too am worried about her and everyone else who is being affected by these awful fires.

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG that's awful! I hope they can get back in there soon and the cats are ok. It must be scarey for the kitties (and her).

Henrietta was an Arizona wild fire kitty. And nobody ever claimed her so I got her.

rfox

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh No!!! I hope they find their way back to her! I will be thinking of them.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
omg my skin is crawling
How scary.. I am sending MEGA positive vibes that her kitties will stay safe

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*Sending mega good vibes her and her families way - including all her furrbabies.*

Hope she's ok. L.A. County is a couple hundred miles from where I am. Hope they get the fires out soon....

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I hope her kitties will stay safe, and that she'll have a home to return to when this is all over. Did she get a chance to get some of her stuff out of there, or did she have to leave with just the three cats and the clothes on her back? On the news I saw one lady, who was grateful to be alive, but she was crying because all she had left was the clothes on her back.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She had time to gather important papers, valuables, and the like before she had to leave. Thank goodness!

The 3 cats she couldn't grab were hiding somewhere in the house, they are semi feral and will only let her touch them once in a while, they obviously were scared and hid. She tried to find them but couldn't,and finally she was told it was time to leave.

kateang

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG!! Sending mega vibes to RHBarb and her kitties..praying hard that they will be fine and the fires will go away soon!!