Need positive thoughts/prayers/vibes for my SIL...

cat mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Glad to hear things are going okay so far for your sil and brother
. Keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers
And remember, babies can beat the odds.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is great news...but I'll continue to send your SIL many prayers for a healthy baby

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad things are going well thus far! Prayers and vibes that they continue and everything works out!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Triple tests are often wrong.They said that my oldest son would have Down's,my middle son had a condition where his stomach was outside of his belly and the youngest was going to have Spinal Bifida (sp).It was wrong on all accounts.My kids were healthy.
I am glad that they have tests that can be performed,but at the same time.......they often give horrible results,which turn out to be wrong.
They wanted me to abort all of the boys, and I told them that God would only give me what I could handle.
I am praying that God and his Angels make this a healthy baby.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
In 1962, I had German measles. Then I found out I was less than 8 weeks pregnant at the time. The doctor told me there was more than a fifty-fifty chance my baby would be born deformed. He strongly urged me to have an abortion. I was just a kid myself at the time. When you are young, you think you are bullet proof and bad things only happen to other people. So I said no, there will be no abortion. When they brought her to me, then the reality hit me of what could have been. She is now 44 years old. I am so thankful to God. I am glad we have doctors, but they are by no means God. Your family will be in our prayers. We will be believing for a healthy baby to be born to them.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm glad things are going well.

I know two people who were told they were having a Downs Syndrome baby, and didn't.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone for all of your warm thoughts & wishes..... so far everything has come out fine. It's just a very scary reality check, and every mother wants their baby to be absolutely perfect. It was a stressful time for them, and thankfully they do not have to worry too much anymore. I sincerely appreciate everyones prayers and warm wishes....I believe in the power of prayer & positive thoughts, and they have truly helped out in this case. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! (now if we can only figure out a way to make my 2 yr old nephew cope with the addition of a new baby!
)