Need opinion

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

desi1323

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks she feeds them all the time she just cries and it breaks my heart ill look for udder balm and use olive oil in the meantime. Thabks again

desi1323

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks she feeds them all the time she just cries alot due to them fighting. I wake up to them fighting and her yelling at them, she also started bringing wet fiod into the bed. They love to lick it off ur fingers as u clean them up but one chows down. Even gets out of the box to eat with momma.

desi1323

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I wanted to show pics of the kittens to the people who helped me when our stray gave birth they are 5 weeks old now and driving me crazy, due for shots next week and doing great except for one. He screams when he poops, vet said pumpkin which works for 2 days then it starts all over again other than that they are happy and healthy. I have a pic for ya'll it's the best I can get. Found 2 homes for the 6 but if they don't get a home they can stay here. Thanks again you guys are all awesome

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I wanted to show pics of the kittens to the people who helped me when our stray gave birth they are 5 weeks old now and driving me crazy, due for shots next week and doing great except for one. He screams when he poops, vet said pumpkin which works for 2 days then it starts all over again other than that they are happy and healthy. I have a pic for ya'll it's the best I can get. Found 2 homes for the 6 but if they don't get a home they can stay here. Thanks again you guys are all awesome

desi1323 desi1323 You might want to try again. No updated pictures are posted.