Need name suggestions

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmm, if you want something your 2 year old can pronounce easily, what about "Dee Dee"? Apparently that's what I called our dog when I was around her age, because I couldn't say "doggy", so it was "Dee Dee"!

esme

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by marinewife05

I think I'm narrowing the name search down.......maybe. Right now I'm juggling..Token, Skitso (b/c at night she kinda goes nuts), Kinky and an Egyptian name that I haven't found yet
. I was thinking Egyptian because when she sits up and you can see her front legs she has two dark stripes on each front leg that reminds me of the Egyptian women who wore bangles on there upper arms. However, haven't found anything yet. Part of the problem is that I want my 2 yr old to be able to pronounce it or at least try.
i love the idea of an Egyptian name for her bangles! looking through my baby book for easy to say Egyptian names, these jump out at me :

Femi = love

Ode = born along the road <---- how's that for rescue kit!?
Isis = goddess
Layla = born at night
Mesi = water
Cleo / Cleopatra = glory / father's Glory

hope this helps with the theme

Esme & Boo

sammyp

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cheylink

I don't know i f you came up with a name yet, but this one really stuck in my mind........Token, T-ail br-oken, and she is a little golden charm!
That's clever
I kinda like it too..

My brother has a black cat called Spare, because it just sort of moved in to his house where his other two black girls live. It actually took him a couple of days to realise there was another cat in the house, because spare was hiding under the bed, but at feeding time he suddenly discovered he had three black cats