Need mega vibes for my sister

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
John, I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm keeping your sister and your whole family in my prayers.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
John, I am so very sorry. Sending many prayers and vibes for your whole family, and that Barb can gain comfort and strength from those people who love her. I wish I could hug all of you.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
x TONS.

not my place to say, but I'm sure John would appreciate any hugs/thoughts/vibes for healing.

John, just, well, u know

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

x TONS.

not my place to say, but I'm sure John would appreciate any hugs/thoughts/vibes for healing.

John, just, well, u know
Thank you so much Chris.

It is with a very heavy heart, that I must say goodbye to my dear sister Barb. Yesterday at 4:30 pm, she lost her battle with cancer. For those who know me well on here, I am not one that holds back when I have something to say. But today, I am just lost for words. The question why keeps coming to my mind, but there is no answer as to why she had to leave us so early in her life. Her body may have lost the fight against cancer, but her soul is now forever with God.
Barb, I will forever miss you. Your beauty, your smile and that laugh. You are free now, never to hurt again and free from that evil we know as cancer. Mom, dad and all our furry family members we have lived with growing up, are all waiting for you across the bridge. Until one day when I see you again...I love you Barb!!

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
John, I am so very sorry. Barb is in the arms of the angels now. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
John, I am so sorry for you loss, but know that she is in a much better place free from pain. I know it hurts for you and it will for a long time but we are all here for you when you need us and it never hurts to snuggle up to a fuzzy tissue and let it all out! We're all thinking about you and your family John!

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss of your sister. It am happy to know that she knew the Lord because you said she is now in Heaven with God. That is a wonderful blessing. I pray that your memories will bring you much comfort and peace.