Need ideas for movies, please

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Labrynth!
I loved that movie when I was a kid.. The Bog of Eternal Stinch was so funny as a kid!
I can still remember the song he sung " You remind me of the babe. What babe? The babe with the power. What power? Power of Voodoo. Who do? You do. What? Remind me of the babe!..
Sad isn't it? lmao

binkyhoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Labyrinth and never ending story was mentioned. Both excelent for the inbetweenie crowed. Other that that i think take her and see what she wants. Thats fun too,

taffygirl_2005

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Any of the walt disney films are excellent and fun to watch. I like the movies Dinosaur (cartoon) about Aladar with monkeys, the land before time with littlefoot, sarah, petrie ones of little dinosaurs. You can see I love dinosaurs. hehehe. I like Stuart little ones as they are real life but the cats talk in it. hehehe.

caligirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
You know what I just rented for my kids, The Never Ending Story. They loved it so much they have watched a few dozen times. My daughter loved it cause there was a Princess and and the whole fantasy thing about it. Just a suggestion. If not that, go with Princess Diaries 1 or 2. Both are good, daughter likes two, fun and a cute boy in it.