Need Help

donna1

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
A home is needed for my daughters 12 cat. My health is at risk because of the cats. The cats are beautiful and need a cat loving home. My living facility is going to change and the cats can not be apart of the change. I know my daughter loves her cats, but the cats need to move to another home. My daughter will not be living with me and she will need help with the placements of her beloved cats. 

Can someone help us with this very sad situation?

shadowsrescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This is an international forum so I doubt you will find someone here to help with the cats.  Have you or your daughter tried contacting local rescue groups, humane societies, vets or using social media?  This should be the first place to start.  Finding homes for 12 cats is going to be very hard.  Please contact the rescue groups and local/county Humane Society for help. 

Also are the cats spayed/neutered and healthy? 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

donna1

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I contacted neighboring shelters and they are requesting $80.00 per cat removed from my home. I am in no position to finance anything like that. Could you forward a few contact numbers I can reach out to? This is critical due to my health issues. Any contacts you can offer, I would so greatly appreciate. Thank you for your interest and reply.

shadowsrescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I contacted neighboring shelters and they are requesting $80.00 per cat removed from my home. I am in no position to finance anything like that. Could you forward a few contact numbers I can reach out to? This is critical due to my health issues. Any contacts you can offer, I would so greatly appreciate. Thank you for your interest and reply.
Please let me know your location and I can see if I can help.  Most places in my area ask for a donation of $10 or so per cat.  Is it $80 if they come and remove the cat?  What if you take the cats to the shelter yourself?