Need Help with Decision

tricia2skeptica

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I was about out the door. Well...If your apartment complex does not allow pets and you do decide to get another cat have an understanding neighbor or friend who can catsit on those days when the management decides to inspect the apartment.

I live in a complex that does allow pets, but only one per apartment. I have six cats and any number of arrangements with my fellow multicat conspirators to take my cats should the management decide to inspect the air filters (or whatever).

Frankly, I think it's your space and you should have governance over it while you tenant the place. A little civil disobedience from time to time is a balm to the weary soul. Question authority. And get another cat now if you want one now.

I've found that two isn't much more burdensome financially than one....but six?????????

Have a good night!!!!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tricia...I don't know about anybody else, but your story of Shaman brought me to tears. It is so sad how you held him in his final moments, and everything else you said in your post...you are truley a cat lover....Shaman was one lucky cat to have met you and gotten such love from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!