Need help to find out what to do with my cat in labor

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Trinity26$

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
No she isn’t done … she got 4 that are alive and 1 died.. and when I touch her stomach I can feel one more … thank god I have two daughters here to help me … that now and they are in the cat room I have for my babies I just took out the toys for now

Attachments

cataholic07

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww you can do it momma! Be sure to keep the other cats away from her and her kittens. Some moms are overprotective and some other cats can be too rough with young kittens. I do hope you plan on getting momma spayed after the babies are weaned :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Trinity26$

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Aww you can do it momma! Be sure to keep the other cats away from her and her kittens. Some moms are overprotective and some other cats can be too rough with young kittens. I do hope you plan on getting momma spayed after the babies are weaned :)
Yess I am looking into that right now online to do that and she had 5 babies all good and eating well and I will keep that in mind and the other cats are great with her and the babies because I have two ferrets in my apartment since 2 weeks old and they are get with the cats