Need Help - new to this site

uniquek

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everybody. how can i find out how much phosphorus is in sheba chicken pate cat food ? i looked at the ingredients on it, but that does not appear to be where i would find it. Need to know if it is safe for my cat ASAP. would be very appreciated if somebody can find out for sure how to get the answer or better yet, if anybody else knows or can find out, that would be helpful since i really tried to find out on my own & could not come up with the answer. Thanks for any help y'all can be for Grayson. he is my favorite cat of all cats thru my whole life of cats. would love to have him around for at least a few more years & healthy as can be for his age. anybody who meets him thinks he is the coolest cat ever. i can't & don't want to even think about life without him. he has the most awesome personality, wish they all could be like him. please help me find the answers i am looking for.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
.35gms per 100gms in the Perfect Portions chicken entry, they vary by meat and variety. I googled phosphorus in Sheba cat food and it had quite a bit. They said Fancy Feast had more. The Sheba beef entry had .15%