Need help interpreting a man.... (guys feel free to check in here!)

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If she's worried about her thighs, she shouldn't be. I doubt he asked her out in spite of them
Tell her to just have fun and not obsess about something she "thinks" he may notice. Men just are not as picky as we are when it comes to picking our bodies apart

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
True that, but if you feel insecure about something it can affect your overall confidence level.. and those are a pretty way to cover up. I'm sure he thinks she's overall cute. But, lol, women don't generally think that way. All depends on how obsessed she is about it.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I remember that if the boys liked you they'd kinda "punch" you on the arm

But if he's shy and doesn't know how to approach, then she might have to be the one to ask him out - maybe for coffee at Starbucks or to bowling/pizza, something like that. They can get to know each other better.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatsAreBetter

True that, but if you feel insecure about something it can affect your overall confidence level.. and those are a pretty way to cover up. I'm sure he thinks she's overall cute. But, lol, women don't generally think that way. All depends on how obsessed she is about it.
I wish she wouldn't worry so much over her thighs, but then that's an hourglass talking to a pear....so maybe I don't understand her view of herself really. She is totally cute....the first thing everyone notices is 1. her green cat eyes and 2. her smile. So she's got a whole lot to keep him looking up! And down and up again....
I'd post her pic, but she might not like that! I dunno though....she thinks it's funny I've posted her business on the internet on a site for cat people!

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's too funny. Besides which, men like thighs that are little generous, often. At least this is what I'm told..and I can't think that she's more than a "little" generous, given that she's talking about wearing a bikini. I've been told that men, in a general sense, have three things that they look for... and this apparently differs from man to man... but if a girl meets those three things, then they don't really notice much else. So, if one man likes "tops" and eyes, and hair.. it doesn't really matter overall what the thighs or hips or butt is like, because the three things that attract them in the first place are attractive to them already? Yeah, that sentence made a lot of sense, eh? Hehe... anyway..I can't remember where it was that I read that. Probably some magazine that had no real research behind it (but I will say that my male friends agree with this theory).

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

I dunno though....she thinks it's funny I've posted her business on the internet on a site for cat people!
J (my fiance) is convinced we don't actually talk about cats on TCS. The name "The Cat Site" is just a gimmick to lure in crazy cat people who will then gather and discuss everything under the sun except cats.

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We do talk about cats! They're mentioned in just about everything we write! Even if they happen to be mentioned in posts to topics that aren't really about cats....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mirinae

J (my fiance) is convinced we don't actually talk about cats on TCS. The name "The Cat Site" is just a gimmick to lure in crazy cat people who will then gather and discuss everything under the sun except cats.
That's funny!

We can talk about cats related to this once we find out if he's a cat lover or not....he better be!
He has a Terrier though....a supposedly very crazy terrier! But he's got to love her kitty, Oreo, who lives with her Dad at the moment but really belongs to my friend.