Need Help, Going on Holidays

a_loveless_gem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wasn't too sure where to put this message of mine and I don't mind if it has to be moved.

I'm going on holidays as of tomorrow. I've arranged for a house sitter who is also the pet sitter. I'm still anxious about it even though my brain is yelling "Everything will be okay!" Anyhow, there will be two people all up looking after my cats as the first person leaves on holidays before I get back. The cats know both of the people and are quite okay with them otherwise I wouldn't have two people on the job, would prefer one but it's not to be.

Anyhow, they have both been told about this wonderful site and they can ask for help here if they can't contact us. I'd thought that I would let everyone know and say thank you in advance.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

a_loveless_gem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oops, I forgot to mention that their user name will be Kitty Helper.

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sure everything will be fine Mags, don't worry.
Hope you enjoy your holiday!

missy&spikesmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
YES! --Enjoy your holiday, and it sounds like you are such a concerned kitty-person, that you would not leave them with someone who would not take good care of them!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

a_loveless_gem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys.

I'll tell you all about the holiday when we get back.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That was a great idea for them to logon here if they have questions! Have a nice vacation - I am sure everything will be fine!