Need help figuring out just how pregnant my cat is.

chrispywhispy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My baby girl whispa is quite far along in her pregnancy, but I've lost count of how meany weeks she is and I need help working it out. She's always been a very loving animal but for the past couple of days I can't go any where without her crying for me or following me everywhere I go. About an hour ago I felt her babies moving for the first time and tried to find out a bit more but I can't seem to pin down a very accurate answer and wondered if anyone on here would be able to help me.

maewkaew

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Normally when you feel them moving it is within the last couple weeks. could possibly be a little before.

When you say you lost track, do you mean you did know before? If so, is there any way of re- figuring out when she mated? If you know that date, it is usually about 9 weeks from then. but can be a little earlier or later.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chrispywhispy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I knew she was roughly around 5 weeks pregnant 3 weeks ago as that's when I noticed her belly was larger than normal, but I was only able to figure that with what id read on the internet and I'm not too sure when she mated with my tom as she snuck off upstairs to him behind my back.

kat1985

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Girl I am in the same boat as you. About a week left I hope. I took in a stray and she look like she could pop any day. I hope all goes well for you and you cat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chrispywhispy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I know the feeling, my little girl looks the same and I wish she would hurry up so I can meet the kittens but I hope everythings is alright and going well with your cat.