Need help - cat is lost inside

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Hopefully he'll change his mind about coming down soon! :lol3:
Here's the info on the expert forum: Soon: New Expert Forum with Pam Johnson-Bennett!

Pam will be hosting a special expert forum here on TCS, where she will be available to discuss cat behavior topics and questions! The forum will be set up over the coming few days and opened for posting on the 19th. Pam will be joining us on the 20th, replying to threads in that forum.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cookin

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Well last night I put a trap down with his regular food and didn't catch him, tonight I'm going to use tuna.  I want to get things back on track and my household at least somewhat normal again.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes: that you get him! This reminds me of my nephew's kitten. She had feline flu and had to be separated from the other household cats, so she stayed at my mom's. The second day she managed to get into an air conditioning duct and scampered all around the house through the ducts for about a day and a half. It drove the three dogs crazy to hear her scrabbling around in the ceilings and walls. :lol3::lol3::lol3:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cookin

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Vibes must have worked, ran home for a quick lunch and there he was in the trap.  Back into the safe room and back to square one.

Glad to have him down, but frustrated to have to start all over again.  At least he gave my hand a head butt as I left his room verse a hiss and a growl that he use to give me at the start - progress?

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
That definitely sounds like progress! Let's hope he stays in the safe room for a bit rather than going back up into the ceiling. :vibes::vibes::vibes: