Need good vibes for my bf...

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I missed this yesterday, I'm sorry! I hope a really decent job comes your bf's way soon, this company sounds awful!

mamacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry I missed this, I haven't been on much the past 3 or 4 days. I'm sorry they were such a jerk to Dillon, but at least he still has his job while he looks for something better. I'm keeping my fingers crossed
for him.

malakai711

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Aww Ari.. Glad to hear your bf still has his job.. He definately needs to continue looking for something new... so at the next meeting he can tell them how much they stink! LoL

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can't believe I missed this Ari. I'm so glad your bf still has his job - gives him time to look for an employer who will really appreciate him
. My hubby retired for the second time!! in November - his rotten place told him and three others that business was bad and they couldn't keep him (he's 55). He wasn't too upset about not having a job - but all the stress leading up to it wasn't pleasant at all. I hope your bf finds something good real soon

snowleop

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226

Thanks for the good vibes, I appreciate it... it IS a relief to know that he still has a job, it's just a shame that they're treating him horribly.
Ari, I'm glad he still has his job but I hope he'll put a high priority on finding a new one the next few months. It sounds like he's not in a good situation there. I'll be sending good vibes in the meantime.

ash_bct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry I just came across this, Im so glad he still has his job, but I really hope he can find a new one where they appreciate him.
Wouldn't that be wonderful? You become a teacher and he has a great job, I really hope that happens for you both

BTW I LOVE the pink
The bigger font is easier to read, but don't change the PINK!!!! (the magenta is a bit easier to read, its brighter
)

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like he ws getting the shaft there anyway since his bosses looked at seniority and not quality. I can see why he didn't like it there. Hopefully something better will come along, and he'll be happier going to work everyday!

maverick_kitten

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ari it doesnt feel like it now but everything happens for a reason. maybe this is a kick start to bigger and better things for your bf?

i really feel for you, my bf's havin a hard time at uni and basically hates it. you just want to go in there and punch those mean people who's making his life harder in the face!

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry I missed this thread! I'm also sorry that your BF has to deal with those jerks! Do they not know that he, as an individual, completes his work and is a hard worker? I feel so bad for him...it's bad enough that he doesn't like the job much anyway, but now that they are acting like this, it has to be unbearable! Poor thing! Is he going to search for another job as a back-up?

On a lighter note, try not to get yourself too worked up about this---things will work out eventually!

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
While it is great that he has his job and a steady income, it sure sounds like he needs a new one. Vibes going out now for him to find a nice new job.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks gang, for everything. He IS looking for jobs... it's just hard. I don't think HE even knows what he really wants to do, he keeps talking about wanting to stay in TV (an industry I personally hate) but it's hard to move up sometimes... our boss (we both work at the TV station together) is a soother, not a doer, if you know what I mean.

Lacey - I think they DO know that he does his work. For some reason it doesn't seem to make a difference. This co-worker of his does nothing, absolutely nothing... REFUSES to go out of the office because he's "comfortable" sitting at his desk. Sorry, I get really riled up... I have enough dealing with my own slacker co-worker...

Anyway, thanks for the vibes... here's hoping that by the end of the year both of us will have different jobs that we both love!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just wanted to update you real fast... my boyfriend got that full-time job that he interviewed for the other day. He's going to turn in his 2 weeks notice and his current horrible full-time job on Monday. Yay!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys! He's a ton nervous that his first job is just going to fire him when he gives his 2 weeks notice instead of keeping him on... apparently the stress never ends!