Need Good Vibes For Bagheera

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Any more updates today? You and that handsome boy are in my prayers!!! Maybe you could take the breakdown of all that medical work the vet wants to preform to other vets and see if they can eliminate things from the list that he may not need- I would think about getting several opinions before making a choice. I also agreed with CathyC's suggestions earlier. Good luck whatever choice you decide!
Yeah I have a little update. Bagheera is doing better they put him on Lasix and his yuky breathing has stopped. He scared me to death yesterday. He decided to be a brat and ran outside. So I went after him and as I run out I see him just collapse on his side. I thought he had died. But I scooped him up ran inside and called the vet right away. They love my baby boy to death so when I told them that they put him on the lasix and we are working on paying for the test. He's going in Thursday for x-rays and if that doesnt show exactly what kind of murmur it is then we will do the next thing which is I think the ecocardiaghram (that might be spelled wrong). Then if that doesnt show my baby's getting a ultrasound done. But they told me I have to keep him calm and not let him play. Make sure he's eating, drinking, and make sure he's going potty normally. Its amazing how fast he started feeling better. He isnt playing at all. But I did catch him scratching my new rug today. So I have a feeling I'm gonna be in trouble in a few days. I might have to crate him away from the other cats. Thanks everyone for all your good thoughts.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How scary! I'm glad he's feeling a bit better with the lasix

Sending more good health vibes his way.