Need good thoughts (long vent)

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Amy-

I just saw this. I know that you care about your animals, and you will do the right thing at the right time no matter how hard it will be on you. If it is time for Bogart to find peace, at least he will find it in the arms of the woman he has had caring for him for all of his life.

Stay strong-

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Amy,
I just read your post and my heart and prayers go out to you. I can only imagine what you could be going through. Bogart is really lucky to have had a mommy as good who has done so much for him, and to have felt the love you have given him. Tell him Happy Birthday for me and I truly hope you can spend it together.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, Amy. The week from hell. Five years ago this week we were going through it with Gryph. It might as well be yesterday.

Hang in there. Treasure these last days. I'll be thinking of you and Bogart.

sweets

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"Pain nourishes courage. You can't be brave if you've only had wonderful things happen to you.

Author: Mary Tyler Moore

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.

Author: Ambrose Redmoon

Sending you the courage and love to do what is needed. This is the hardest decision a cat lover has to make. {{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}} in your time of need.

phendric726

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sending get well and be well vibes to all! I hope things improve and that the desicion can be put off just a little longer, those extra few days, weeks, years mean the world. I'm praying for you all.

ccdogmuffin

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have been following this thread and I feel so bad for the decision that you know you will have to make. I know you will make the right choice at the right time. Also, letting your cat tell you when it's his time is the most repsonsible thing a pet owner can do. I will keep you and Bogart in my thoughts

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bogart is obviously very strong to have thrived thus far. My prayers are with all of you in this challenging time that Bogart's health will continue to prevail and that you and Steve will feel at peace.