Need Dr. House for kitties - super long, sorry

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

merlynn's mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm already armed with a big tube of Bene Bac thanks to this thread.
[/quote]

Glad I could help. And I am VERY happy to report that they both had regular bowel movements this morning. yayayayayayay

My boyfriend said, "You get excited about the weirdest things." Well, I'm excited because I don't have to get to the vet again (at least not yet) and they are feeling better.

So this is what I finally did. I purchased the Hill's r/d dry and mixed that with their regular dry California Natural and added in some Fortiflora powder. I gave Piccolino 1 tsp of yogurt and gave each only 1/2 the dosage of the prescribed medicine.

I am super happy. Thank you everyone for your great suggestions. I'll definitely have this Fortiflora on hand for the next week and will continue to sprinkle it in for a few days, along with the r/d for another day.

Good luck with the Bartonella test. The good thing with Bartonella is that it's treatable! That's a plus.

Let me know about the results!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by merlynn's mom

Glad I could help. And I am VERY happy to report that they both had regular bowel movements this morning. yayayayayayay

My boyfriend said, "You get excited about the weirdest things." Well, I'm excited because I don't have to get to the vet again (at least not yet) and they are feeling better.

So this is what I finally did. I purchased the Hill's r/d dry and mixed that with their regular dry California Natural and added in some Fortiflora powder. I gave Piccolino 1 tsp of yogurt and gave each only 1/2 the dosage of the prescribed medicine.

I am super happy. Thank you everyone for your great suggestions. I'll definitely have this Fortiflora on hand for the next week and will continue to sprinkle it in for a few days, along with the r/d for another day.

Good luck with the Bartonella test. The good thing with Bartonella is that it's treatable! That's a plus.

Let me know about the results!
You tell your boyfriend that we quite regularly have poop and pee parties on this site, thank you very much!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

merlynn's mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

You tell your boyfriend that we quite regularly have poop and pee parties on this site, thank you very much!
hahahahahhahahaha....can't stop laughing...that was great. it is VERY exciting!