Need advices

zskeas

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello, so i own a 3 year old cat(male) and he is 90% at home all the time there is this one incident that happened 2 days ago which he didnt come home for an entire day then after the next day afternoon he arrived with bruises/scratches on his body and he had a small bruise near the right side of his jaw i instantly put povidone-iodine on the bruise and today i his right cheek is swollen and he cant close his right eye, i am already planning to go the vet tomorrow do you guys have any suggestions or something like this that happened to your pet cat?

he is currently sleeping next to me right now, can you guys tell me what should i currently do atm?

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think keep him comfortable. Make sure he's eating and drinking. You could try a warm compress if you think he's in pain.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
stephanietx stephanietx beat me to it! Poor guy, sounds like he got into it with someone!

You may have to help him by spooning tiny swallows of water in him. A syringe or medicine dropper is the easiest way to do this. Since he will go to the vet today, that should hold him until he is seen.

And PLEASE come back and tell us what the vet says! We're going to worry!