Need advice

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Gunther4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The petting wand was unsuccessful and he has no interest in toys. He does meow now when I come into the room and he has wandered around while I sit in a chair and watch TV. Has anyone tried those Rescue drops? And if so did they calm the cat down or is that just wishful thinking - also if they calm down on the drops do you just have to continue using drops for the rest of their lives?

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
You said he was friendly while he was a foster.

Has he been to the vet recently? Pain can come out as agression.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Gunther4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He was never fostered the gal from the TNR group who caught him was able to pet him while he was holed up in her closet. He has been to the vet, had all his checkups and he's healthy as a horse with an appetite to match. He is getting nosy about the cat tree went in there this morning to find him parked in the hammock as nice a you like. Gave me the mandatory hiss then the blinks so at least I know what to expect out of him. I sat on the floor and watched TV with him about 5 feet away and he seems pretty happy with me being his height. He is doing the blink back at me when I blink at him but he's still hiss happy, but we are getting some meows - so I will take that. Bit by bit inch by inch and treat by treat...lol

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
When I rescued Coco I used Jackson galaxy stress reliever and peacemaker. They seemed to work. It could be coincidence. Maggie likes ground wand toys she can put in her mouth,coco, feather wand toys and ping pong balls, Peaches likes me to throw things. They all like chew toys. Peaches has a preference when she wants to be touched, Coco is a major lap cat, Maggie will let you touch her but she's not always interested,doesn't hiss