Need advice with a wounded stray

iris

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Maybe his leg was so painful in the past that now it is hardly any pain at all?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gunggung

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Well Skittish is doing as well as you could hope given his situation.  Other than not understanding that a litter box is for his business and not a bed (which made a couple of messes that needed to be cleaned up, and the fact he is growing so fast I'm very lucky he gets his bandages off Thursday because they're starting to get small on him, he's doing fantastic.  He moving around on his own and is eating well.  Honestly, other than some things surprising him he's acting like he's been in the house his whole life.  It looks like he might be staying inside rather than returning to the yard (provided we can get him litter trained when he no longer needs the cage.)  Thanks again for all the help here.  This site was a huge help in getting the advice we needed to save him.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:clap::clap: YAY for Skittish and his recovery. NOW for the litter box. Make sure you have at least two open style litter boxes and get some Cat Attract or Kitten Attract litter. Also add in the Cat Attract Herbal litter Additive. You might have to confine Skittish to one room until he is faithfully using the box. I am sure given his surgery and he is still recovering that he is just a bit confused. So make sure you make the litter box VERY inviting for him. :nod: GOOD LUCK!!!!! I am so heart warmed by this beautiful story. :heart3: :heart2: :vibes::vibes: