Need advice/help

Kitty!lover12

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
About 5 months ago I moved in with my partner. I brung both my cats with me one being a male and the other being female (mother and son) my partner also already had 4 other cats 2 being mostly upstairs and the other 2 being down stairs but ever since my now 2 year old female cat has been here she hasn’t wanted to leave the room as she’s scared of the other female cat I did get her desexed about a month and a half ago and I have noticed a difference, i need some advice on how I can get them to at least tolerate each other I’ve tried to feed them close together, I've tried to get them close to each other, I’ve tried cat nip, but nothing seems to be helping, my partner’s cat (opal) tends to charge at her and I think it’s because my cat (reign) is in her territory. I also forgot to mention that right at the start of reign being in a new environment she wasn’t scared up until she went onto heat then came off of it. Now she’s to scared to leave the room and it’s not ideal having a kitty litter in our room, so please if you have any advice or tips that might help me that will be lovely

LEGENDofBEVERLY

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The best advice I've got is to redo the introduction process and play it out as slowly as your cats need to. Could take awhile but it will probably be better then one cat getting bullied and/or developing behavioral issues.