need advice fast

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I remain convinced that cats are one of the most entertaining, intriguing and wonderful companions. I am so glad to hear the good reports about how Bear is doing, and I look forward to seeing pictures of him!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jackdiver

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pat & Alix

I remain convinced that cats are one of the most entertaining, intriguing and wonderful companions.
I agree 100%. I also believe God put cats here to make him laugh. For example: As soon as you sit down, the cat wants out, so we let him out. As soon as you sit down again, the cat wants in, so we let him in. And this can go on for a long time. So I believe when we fall for this practical joke (and we always do), God is up there just having himself a good hearty laugh.

A quick note about Bear. He is eating by himself again sence yesterday evening. He is almost up to the amount he ate before. He´s playing alittle more and starting to talk again. And to play his jokes on me. (just read the above again and you´ll know what I mean).

Just wanted to keep you all posted. I need to run, Bear wants in.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds good! And I know that after all that worry, you don't mind at all! It is so good to see them behaving normally.

devlyn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yay! It's good to hear Bear is doing better.

Dev

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yay!!!!!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad that Bear is doing better!!! I've been following this thread, but I didn't want to say anything and get in the way. Thanks so much for caring so much about your little Bear. TCS is so wonderful, i love this place!!!