Need Advice Asap

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CarmiesMom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
talking peanut, thank you, I appriceate your adivce, but niethr of them seem interested in extra circular activities at the moment carmie just recovered from the anestisia and i was affraid she wouldnt if Mignon is making her feel better by grooming her face and curling up next to her in the middle of the living room floor when shes not in her basket curled up alseep as she has been most of the day then i see no harm in it, actually he sems to help her feel better, if he starts acting frisky they will be sperated right now he is just glad she came threw as far as i can tell and they are sperated at the moment as i am heading to bed she is in a pet carrier i bought earlier, just incase.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
You can return the babies to mom now that she is better. She can nurse them and finish raising them.

CarmiesMom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
the issue with that is two of her nipples are verry bright pink as well as warm to the touch and the vet is worried about mastitis. As i had a cat loose 3/4 of her litter because of mastitis i am not going to risk these two, so they will be staying with the foster home who is also addopting them. Also their would be a risk of her rejecting them if i tried to give them back and no guraantee foster mom would take then again if that occured and i do not have experiance with kittens so young so i think the best thing is for them to stay where they are as they are thriving accordung to the latest up date they are crawling around and ecploring their bed area when not eating heartily or sleeping.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
You can put a warm, damp cloth on her inflamed nipples. It will be soothing.

The antibiotics she is already taking should resolve any mastitis.

CarmiesMom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
just realized i never updated this thread the two kittens thrived at the foster home and eventually became indoor outdoor farm cats named Spring (calico) and her bother was called Storm i recived regular updates till they were a little over a year old when their family moved, and we lost touch.