need a raw recipe... Sharky...anyone?

beandip

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatsAreBetter

GNC is nationwide, though, I think. It's the only chain I can think of. I mean, I'm pretty sure that WholeFoods or Wegman's carries it, but..they're sort of not easily found in some places. I haven't shopped at a GNC in years, but then I've got a Whole Foods.
You're right...and I forgot to thank you for the suggestion. It's just Sharky's comment made me think of a funny experience I had at GNC...long story, but...we have Whole Foods, and it's right next to the vet, so I'll probably try them. Thank you to both of you.

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
GNC is one of those.. iffy stores, if you know what I mean.. on one hand they promote "healthy" vitamins, minerals and supplements and on the next shelf they have "weight loss pills" or miracle drugs to help with body building.. on one hand they promote good health and on the other they promote fantasy.. of course, I guess it's all a matter of perspective, but I do seem to remember them being a bit pricey. That of course, was a notion derived from when I was much younger, and had less money.. but.. I know for sure they don't have the same "save the world" type of motto that Whole Foods does. I'm so happy they put a Whole Foods in here.. they're animal and environmentally friendly. I'm sure there are other health or holistic type of shops around though, that probably carry stuff. Now that I think about it.. I think Whole Foods vitamin and supplement section is bigger than the GNC near me...hehe.

Anyway, I wasn't insulted at all.. and now that you mention it..I seem to remember the last time I was in the store that the employees were snotty.