Need a favor please? Both Anne and I need feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

catnipetc

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello Hissy,

The page opens quickly and all images are wonderful. I am operating Windows98SE, my ISP is AOL9.0 with Cable DSL and Internet Explorer 6.0. I also tested it on Netscape 6.0 and it also wotks quickly and shows all images. I particularly enjoyed the last coupon on the bottom right of page 1.

And to Lorie D and her pretty Snowball page....your Snowball is a beauty and the add to the right of her is also a beauty!!!

Hissy, I believe that those that cannot see it may need to empty their cache...delete all off line content and reboot. The new aol9.0 also has some options that may be checked not allowing photos to be viewed on visited sites. It would be intersting to see if it is AOL members that are having problems.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm not sure if I'm seeing what I'm supposed to be seeing or not...there are squares with directions on how to claim the coupons, but it doesn't tell me what the coupons are actually for. I have Windows Me Millinueum addition but need to update it so that may be why. I use dial up too.

Just went back a few pages and saw what some of you had posted that you were seeing. (that you had copied from the page) I'm not seeing any pictures or anything like what you posted.

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All of the coupons come up fine for me. I'm running Mozilla on a Debian Linux system.

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've done all that catnipetc thought of about rebooting, empting the cache and all of the offline items and still get the same message on the first coupon.

No I don't have AOL.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Spotz- this was a holiday special ran last year at Christmas time.

I should have closed the thread after the coupons expired and forgot. Our current coupon page can be found in a link on our Cat Shop page here:

http://www.thecatsite.com/cat_shop/shop.php?a=coupons

And now I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.