Need a bit of board magic please...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shadowfein

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi all

He is MUCH better! Thanks - the magic works. The vet let him come home. His temp is down, runny tummy is much improved. I have advised my mum to give him pumpkin - which is causing much amazement and wonderment.

I will keep you posted but at the moment it just seems to have been some sort of virus...

Thanks for all your prayers and thoughts.

Love
Shadow.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shadowfein

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Please thank all those wonderful people out there for all their love, prayers and good wishes. Xanadu is back home and although he still taking antibiotics, his temperature is normal again and he is much better. It is very cold outside so he is tucked up in your brother's bed with a heater to warm the room and his Bengal brother Kublai Khan to keep him company. The other cats think that this is very unfair but they need to get some fresh air and exercise by chasing field mice and any foolish lizards that have not tucked themselves in today.

I am deeply touched by the love and caring shown around the world and it proved a great comfort to know that I was not the only one praying. If anyone out there needs my prayers for their kitties, please pass their requests on to me and I will do so willingly. I am deeply grateful.

With all my love

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh! Tell your mother we are more than happy to help out when a kitty friend is in the rough!
This message made me cry!

Hugs to you and mom!