Nebies, Me & Fuzzle!

TheresaB96

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
20180831_052548-COLLAGE.jpg
Hi. My name is Theresa. Everybody calls me T. I am a lifelong resident of South Mississippi, an aunt, a degreed musician, and a cat Mom going on 17 years. Recently, my beautiful Tortie girl, Midi (16), left for the Rainbow Bridge. But, before she did, she introduced this little dude to the house. He came to me in pretty rough shape (upper left) in June 2018. Some uncool somebody dropped him in a Walmart parking lot, and left him. Well!? It's August, and (Bottom) look at this handsome little turd, now!. I call him that, because at times, he does the strangest things, like....using my belly for a springboard to the back of the couch, and chewing on my toes! BUT, he is as soft as he looks, and mostly as sweet. He has helped me deal with the loss of my beloved Midi. I pray he stays with me for 16 years, too. 6 month checkup this week--rabies shot on board: time for feline distemper vacc!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-753330.gif
Theresa and Fuzzle, on behalf The Catsite community, a warm
3EF3C69C-C57A-4A14-9DBC-3245B7ACD310.gif

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

We are so sorry to hear about Midi. You may post a tribute in remembrance of her here in crossing-the-bridge.19

Thank you for saving Fuzzle and for giving him a warm and fur-ever loving home. He's a handsome dude.

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Fuzzle is adorable. :catlove:

Condolences on the loss of your Midi. :alright: RIP sweet girl. :angel:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

TheresaB96

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks so much for kind words about both mu kittehs, y'all. Fuzzle had to have a home.... A parking lot is no place for a kitteh!!! I have God, and Family to thank for his timely arrival. I think the Lord knew I was gonna need his rolly, tumbly self to help after Midi left! Her loss is still felt here, but, as she was the Queen of all she surveyed (even though a Spay), Fuzzle will, become the Prince of his domain, soon enough. ♥

TheresaB96

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Aw! I love that animation!♥ Thanks for the cute welcome! Fuzzle boy just went through Hurricane Gordon with Me and the only thing he did was PLAY! I miss my Midi girl--- we went through Katrina together, BUT, I am thankful that Gordo was all rain. Fuzzle is 6.8lbs and healthy!♥

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Fuzzle and TheresaB96 TheresaB96 ! A warm hello from, Speedy 20171023_091734-1-1.jpg and R raysmyheart :) We are sorry to hear about the loss of your sweet girl Midi.

Thanks for sharing the adorable photos of Fuzzle:redheartpump: His stripes are beautiful!

My Speedy has not used my stomach as a springboard as you mentioned Fuzzle does, but my tummy has been used as a landing spot from high places!

All the best!:welcomesign:

TheresaB96

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well!? A bit more about Myself, and this Fuzzle:
I'm a Mississippi gal, born and raised, have a Bachelor's degree in Music Business; have 5 neices and nephews, have had a few puppers I am fond of, but have ALWAYS had a soft spot in my heart for kittens and cats. My favorites are Torties, Calicos, Siamese, and now that Fuzzle is here, the vet's best guess is that this dude has Ragdoll in him, even though he is tabby ticked! ♥. I'm loving his cute face, and soft self. I quilt and crochet...I have worked with silk velvet. That's what Fuzzle feels like, but THICK, plush! He is a living, breathing, Aurora Plush! My prayer is that I will be a good steward of the Companion God has given me, and that we have many years together. His Amber eyes are so expressive. He really is a sweetie.

Attachments