Nd advice on special needs of cat with twisted front leg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

aelurophile

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes, please feel free to pm me.

Artie's older brother, Elvin, was in Artie's room last night and there were a few little niblets of kitten food left in Artie's dish. Of course Elvin immediately ran over and ate them all. Artie made one of his cute little chirp/squeaks. I swear he was saying, "Um, I was saving those for later. But that's okay, you can have them."

Except for the ear drops for his yeast infection, I haven't found anything that Artie doesn't like. He is loving his life and doesn't have any idea that he is disabled. I can't imagine life without him now.

Originally Posted by Naps With Cats

Thank you soooooooooo much!!!!!!!!! :-D

Well, he found his spot. That rattie old towel is like gold to him now! Ha! He found his thrill!

Ohhhh and the chirp-grunt! You'll have to listen for a snore while he's sleeping, too!! I have 3 or 4 who snore (one of which is Tiny Dancer, the Radial Hypoplasia cat). Ohhhhhhhhh Ohhhhhhhhh I'm so excited! Shoudl I pm you with my information?! I would be honored to be his godmother and promise my entire world and word I would take exceptional care of him and he will have a place in the "Friends for Life" program so will never, ever be abandoned, ever.

(You'll, of course, have to send along his ratty-tat towel as well, hee!!)

:-D I'm so excited!!

Warmly,

Julie O'

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
AWWWWW
Elvin loves Artie already and especially that kitten food. Artie sure is a very handsome boy!!! He is lucky to have you caring for him now
and it sounds like you feel like the lucky one

orangeishcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
He is such a beautiful boy!
What a face!!

Also, hello from Kansas!

mroddy2000

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have adopted a RH kitten whos back legs are unusable. the one leg is straight and the other the tendons are all tight. I am looking for anyone who can help me with simple questions but a lot of them.