Nazumi update!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

God Bless you Amber! You are so strong! I would be in pieces right now! Thank God Nazumi made it through like a champ! I am sending more
, more prayers, and more vibes for Zumi baby!!!
Thanks! I wasnt that strong. I had a couple metldowns but when I took him in I knew he would have alot of health problems. Just not in the tumor catagory. But Ive been a nervous wreck with him not here at home. Even though hes a pain in the butt most of the time. I love him to pieces and he can be such a sweet loving boy.
Originally Posted by Bella713

Amber, I didn't even know about Nazumi's tumor. I have not been on a lot recently. Glad to hear he came out of it okay. Severino had a tumor removed in July and it ended up being nothing bad, but we were scared too.
Thanks! Glad Severino's tumor wasnt anything to worry about. It is really scarey I hate waiting! I just want Zumi home now.
Originally Posted by KittenKiya

NAZUMI......THE YORKIE TAMER!!!!!!

Healing headbuts and sooooothing, sweet licks from KittenKiya's Clan. Come home soon, baby.
Thanks. John says hes trading in calling him Noisy Small Rodent and call him Yorkie Tamer from now on. I like Yorkie Tamer much better! He should be able to come home tomorow. Hes doing well and causing trouble at the vets. They said he wont stop meowing his unique meow. Everyone in the lobby think theres a cat in heat in the back room.

Originally Posted by white cat lover

Awwww...Zumi is such a doll isn't he? I'll be sending {{{healing vibes}}} for you little Yorkie Tamer.....I can't believe he's 15 lbs!
He is a doll. He keeps me on my toes. Plus when you pick him up he just melts against you and just gets so limp. He purrs and hes just so sweet! I miss him.

Originally Posted by gemlady

Get well soon, Nazumi! First the Yorkie, next - Lily!
PSSSTT! (I think your right! Just dont tell Lily I said so!)