Navigator

Wich one are your navigator for internet?

• Firefox

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chrome

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Explorer

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Other ( mention please)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I'm using Chrome, both at home and at work. (Had way too much trouble with Internet Explorer and it was actually crashing my computer at home.)

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I use Firefox on the Desktop, but the Ipad has Safari.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I mostly use Firefox. I do have I/E on my computer too and I use it some. For awhile it was giving me problems, but somehow that is fixed now. Computers think for themselves.

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm using Palemoon, it is repaired Firefox as since v4 or so Firefox has been spoiled by dev team.

Also I tested Comodo Ice Dragon which is Firefox but made better by Comodo, however for me it was too modern, I dislike anything modern and especially clean looks, I need my buttons and menus and things without diving several levels of hideouts.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I switched to Chrome a year or so ago because of the issues with IE.  A couple months ago I went to Firefox because Chrome was giving me issues multiple times a day!!  Worse than IE!  So far so good! 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Very well! :)
I can see many are users fromt the Fox! :)
Well, in the past I was using IE, then switchet to chrome, but my lap crashed a few monts ago and recomended to use Firefox,...and yes, great option! :)

Keep em going bring your votes here! :clap:

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't like Chrome, it sends everything back to google, there is Iron Software that makes Iron browser, that is chrome without google's spying. Also Comodo Dragon is Chrome based and is not sending stuff to Google.

Firefox has safe browsing feature, it also means that google gets every address you visit, unless you go to about:blank page and remove those google connections.

Palemoon has those safe browsing urls removed as default, afaik.

I guess safe means that your data, browsing habits and privacy is safely in hands of mega corporations.

alainasmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I use Chrome on my PC for work and Firefox for my personal Mac. Both have worked pretty well. Explorer has crashed on me too many times.

raintyger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use Firefox and occasionally Chrome. I switched from IE years ago because it was supposed to have privacy and security issues. I was using Chrome primarily for a while, but ran into an issue, can't even remember what it was. Occasionally I'll run into issues processing transactions on either Firefox or Chrome and find out that the website was built for IE and that's the only way you can do a trouble free transaction.

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Comodo Dragon, :think: sounds interesting [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji]
If nothing else, it has pretty icon, of course Comodo Ice Dragon has more prettier icon, imo as it actually looks like a dragon and dragons look nice :)
At bottom of this page http://www.comodo.com/products/free-products.php

Comodo Internet Security is actually best what you can get for antivirus and firewall software, even money can't buy you better protection and only Outpost comes near to same protection level, everything else is quite poor compared to that, McAfee, Norton etc are not even half that good in terms of protecting from threats. Especially for not too computer minded and also us lazy ones, sticking with Comodo would be best security.