nausea question

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm, How do you know if you're hypoglycemic? I will get nauseous every morning if I don't eat anything...I literally will throw up if I don't eat in the morning. It never fails.

I've never understood how some people don't eat breakfast...I would

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Hmmm, How do you know if you're hypoglycemic? I will get nauseous every morning if I don't eat anything...I literally will throw up if I don't eat in the morning. It never fails.

Nah, I dont think thats what it is. I feel alright today so far, and it doesnt bother me if I dont eat breakfast. I really think the nausea had alot to do with ya know-that time of the month.....

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

There are a lot of symptoms (which could also be other things). You might want to ask your doctor next time to go. My metabolism is really fast...about an hour after a meal I'm hungry again, my blood sugar gets low, and if I go a long time without eating I get nauseous.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I get nausea sometimes that won't g oaway until I
after that I am back to normal. I guess that isn't normal.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jenny82

There are a lot of symptoms (which could also be other things). You might want to ask your doctor next time to go. My metabolism is really fast...about an hour after a meal I'm hungry again, my blood sugar gets low, and if I go a long time without eating I get nauseous.
My metabolism is super fast too, maybe thats why I get sick if I don't eat in the AM.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lots of times I get nauseous due to stiff and sore muscles. That happened quite a bit the first part of May. I'm in so much pain that I feel nauseous.
Its been much better this month!!

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

My metabolism is super fast too, maybe thats why I get sick if I don't eat in the AM.
Sounds like it. For me it is hard to make myself eat in the morning because I loooooove my sleep and then I worry about getting to work on time. But I can always eat at my desk if I don't eat at home.

the_one

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I used to diagnose myself all the time, i was always wrong, but the day came to when i was right. I was getting nauseous all the time too and having stomach pains, so i went to the doc and found out i did have diabetes as i had thought.

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The first thing that popped into my head was pregnancy or food poisoning. There was some sort of tummy bug going around here not too long ago. It seemed like everyone was feeling barfy for two days.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jenny82

I'm hypoglycemic also! I've never met anyone else who has this! I wake up a little nauseous almost every morning because it's been too long since I've had food.
I have 4 kids with it
I asked my Dr and their Ped. why they had it, I was asked a bunch of questions and come to fine out,I am the main cause for them having it.When I was in High School,I had Bulimia (sp) and that caused the problems for my kids.Plus, I have it myself so that only added to the likelihood that they would get it.
As for symptoms, they get up and are white as a ghost,lips are blue or really white,they are shaking,sick to their stomachs,and very sleepy.As soon as they eat something sweet, with in 1/2 an hour, they are back to normal.
I get the shakes and sick to my belly,headache and as long as I eat or drink something sweet, I'm o.k.