Naughty naughty!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kiwideus

I know! Last night I was watching a DVD and then I came into the kitchen to find that the paper towels had been rolled off their rack.

And the odd thing about her - she has a mild uti and so she is on antibiotics and she doesn't mind taking the pills - I just have to give it to her and she thinks its a treat. Sucker!
Ha ha, now you need to place the paper towels on the rolls backwards.

And the worst thing is that you can't even yell at her. (As if you would anyway, LOL.)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Ha ha, now you need to place the paper towels on the rolls backwards.

And the worst thing is that you can't even yell at her. (As if you would anyway, LOL.)
I know!
I just shake my head at her and she doesn't even care
I should take a photo of the bedside lamp that she chewed up and is always pushing onto my head.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kiwideus

I know!
I just shake my head at her and she doesn't even care
I should take a photo of the bedside lamp that she chewed up and is always pushing onto my head.
Tigger learned to turn our lights ON! Quite exciting at 5 in the morning!

kittywarden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Chynna does this only she manages to do the deed when I am not looking. Also she takes the toilet paper tube and totes it around hollering. Of course she has a big mouth and so you can definitely hear it.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL Chevy (my dog) did this when she was a puppy. Do you know what the sad thing was? I still tried to salvage it.

Great series of pics, Kellye. They made me crack up!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love how her ears are all pink with excitement!
How could you be mad at such a sight?

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I tried putting the roll of toilet paper on backwards, but Pixel just bats at it until a little of the paper hangs down in the back, and then she hooks her claw into the dangle of paper and starts playing with it and running around with it. I have to keep the bathroom door shut or my toilet paper will be everywhere and anything on the sink knocked off.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by zorana_dragonky

I tried putting the roll of toilet paper on backwards, but Pixel just bats at it until a little of the paper hangs down in the back, and then she hooks her claw into the dangle of paper and starts playing with it and running around with it. I have to keep the bathroom door shut or my toilet paper will be everywhere and anything on the sink knocked off.
We don't have a right or wrong way to put it on anymore - Stella will now chew on it when its on the roll.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness! What a naughty girl
She seems to enjoy licking the toilet paper too