Nature's Way

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Momma deer was right in leaving her fawn there. She knew that friends of MA lived there and any friends of MA are animal lovers at heart! Thanks for the adorable picture!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Now THAT is worth smiling about! Thanks for sharing MA - it's a cute tale made more wonderful by the great pic. Mama deer did an EXCELLENT job, LOL!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a lovely pic, and story. What restraint it would take not to succumb to the beauty of that little critter and touch -- very wise, very disciplined people. Please thank them for sharing the baby this way.

charmsdad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wonderful picture and story. Glad the people had the sense to leave the fawn alone. So often people grab young animals, usually thinking they're doing the right thing, and take them to be "rescued". I've had so many people pick up baby rabits, squirrels, and birds when it would have been so much better if they would just leave them where they found them. Mom usually comes back and takes care of the babies, but in rehab these particular animals have a low survival rate for babies.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just setting the record straight, I do not know these wise people, I just shared the story that was sent along with the photo.