Natures Miracle? Review please!

gailuvscats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is a sin, I think, to waste food in cat litter when there are perfectly acceptable solutions (corn cobs, wheat husks, or pine shavings) available
It's not like i'm using a side of beef, or a bushel of apples, it is chicken feed, low quality grains. It is not being wasted. It is being used, and it is all natural, and healthier for me and my cats. It has a multi purpose, feed and litter. If everyone would use it, then we wouldn't have a need to waste resources on toxic chemical laden litters that are unhealthy for us and our amimals. I think it is wasteful to spend a fortune on litters like WBCL. Now that is a crime, to spend all that money for a cat to poop in. Way to self indulgent for me and my pocketbook.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

juliekit

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Dont get me wrong, Im in no way putting down those of you that use the chicken feed, I just personally wouldnt.

Where I live I think just about every other house has chickens. I see the old man that lives next door feeding his chickens every morning. I wouldnt feel right using something that is FOOD for my cat to do her business in, even if it is for chickens its still food.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Just a gentle reminder that this is not the IMO forum.
If you would like to have an ethical debate on corn based litter, please do so there.

Thanks