National Popcorn Lover's Day in March 10

susanm9006

Lola
Top Cat
Purraise
I go through periods where I will have plain pop corn every night and then go months without any. Then of course there is caramel corn or Chicago mix, which finds its way into my grocery cart fairly often

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There's a popcorn museum in Marion Ohio. One of these days I need to stop when I'm going that way. I wonder what they do for National Popcorn Day?

I'll try to remember to have some popcorn tomorrow.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I haven't seen any Popcorn Day deals online. I did see a mention of a monthly subscription to a gourmet popcorn.

I've never been much of a popcorn eater. It wasn't something mom bought often. Once in awhile she'd buy a Jiffy Pop or a box of microwave popcorn.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Caramel or kettle corn always works for me!
My grandmother always made sugared popcorn (a bag of red and a bag of green for each family) for Christmas. After she died, I started making it. I hardly ever make it any more.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have popcorn. Maybe I'll pop a bag to have while J is napping (can't share it as it's still a choking hazard for her).

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We got some salted caramel popcorn with chocolate drizzled over it on our Disney trip when the kids were younger. It was SO good!! I’ve finally found a place to get something like that locally. My mother has always loved popcorn so it always makes me think of her and her big orange tupperware bowl she always made popcorn in. :redheartpump: