National Pizza Day in the US is Feb. 9

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

A list of some deals at chain restaurants and grocery stores:

If you forget about National Pizza Day next week, there are a few more pizza celebration days throughout the year: 10 Can’t Miss Pizza Holidays | Pizza Today

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How long do you bake them and at what temp?
Mini Naan Pizzas

I followed their instructions the first time. I don’t think the cooking spray was necessary though. I put them on parchment so there was no sticking. I had thought they’d be good in the toaster oven but we ended up using the big oven and doing 4 at once. I found pizza sauce in a squeeze bottle too. Its not my favorite taste wise but still so nice and convenient for weekday lunches!
Sounds like a fun family activity :D I used to make little pizzas with English muffins or those small individual sized Boboli brand pizza crusts.
I think DH used to buy those before we were married. He never really learned to cook growing up. I’ve tried the crust in a pop can but it tastes too much like crescent rolls so its not my first choice. I do have a pizza stone. I could really go for a spinach/garlic/feta pizza right now. :lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The Boboli crust wasn't bad at all. I don't think the small individual size is sold anymore, just the bigger ones. I think I just used jarred pasta sauce instead of pizza sauce.

I have a frozen Digorno individual pizza to have for dinner on Wednesday. Normally I buy the Stouffer's French bread pizzas but I wanted to try Digorno. I tried Red Baron pizza once and it was gross :barf:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got the pizza sauce because it came in a smaller jar. I figured I’d waste less.

Ive had french bread pizza and it was really good. It’s been a while since we made a frozen pizza like that. They were always convenient for dinner.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Any day is pizza day around here. We just love the stuff. I do like to make my own pizza dough and pizza sauce, but we've been known to also do the Naan bread pizzas in the NFG. They are really good! We will also heat up frozen pizza when I'm too lazy to cook or if it's Rick's turn to cook.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's Pizza Day 🍕:woo: I'll pop that Digorno pizza into the oven later for dinner. Hopefully it'll be good :crossfingers: