Nasty?

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I might try and talk to her at the next cat show and just ask her to "cool it", The lady has been calling a place, SIPS? i think and they have ben saying that don't have enough evidence( or something along those lines, mum told me today)
You are thinking of CYPS - they call it SIPS LOL, I know we talked via PM, but my mum is a social worker in Chch, and they would need evidence to prove that you are home alone.
My advice to you is, be careful what you say, especially to this woman. She sounds like a bitter woman - could she be jealous of your cats?

Hugs Sam!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She sounds creepy! I would avoid her as much as possible. Good luck Sam!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Why would this lady want to do this to you and your mother? It doesn't sound to me, that you're being left alone. Here is the USA, I think you can babysit at 13.

Anyway, I'd stay away from that lady until you turn 14. If it means staying away from the groups fro 7 months, then I'd do that. Just don't let this lady know any of your business.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Guys.

Wow,30 pedaphiles....
, Scary!
We have one about 20 minute drive away who has "striked" about 8 times and they are not putting him in jail it's disgusting.

LOL! Thanks Kellye... well twas' something 'long those lines

Thanks everyone!

Maybe she is jelous of my beautiful cats
..lol

merlot

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
How weird is she?
Some people have so little to do with their lives!
if she came onto the boards we could tell her off and she couldn't call the cops on us!!
Thing is if your mom doesn't leave you alone for hours on end then you have nothing to worry about, she on the other hand is another one who's coming back as a dung beetle!

george'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by WellingtonCats
Hello.

There is a lady in our cat fancy who breeds birman cats and recently she has been phoning the cops and saying that I'm home alone without my mom and stuff, in other words she's trying to get me taken away from my mom, I'm quite scared because whatever groups i'm on beit a cat or a dog group she seems to be there... I'm quite scared.. and I think she's trying to get "proof" i'm home alone... even tho my mom loves me very much and wouldn't do that.
sam
Sam-
It sounds like this nosy lady needs to get a life and butt out of yours. I would have your mom report her for stalking you!

How does she know that you are alone?
You really should not disclose that information to anyone. . . just say that your mom can't come to the phone, door, etc. . . . that she's taking a nap or is in the bathroom. . . .

My daughter started babysitting when she was 11!
My son started staying home afterschool when he was 10!
It all depends on the maturity of the child. You sound very mature for your age.
I find it hard to believe that anyone would take you away from your mother that easily.
My ex husband's new wife (whom my children despise) used to try to use these same malicious threats against me. . . telling my ex that she was going to report me, blah blah blah.

I think the local police have better things to worry about.
Many kids are left alone after school and during vacation breaks. Not too many parents are able to stay at home with their children these days (for financial reasons).

Laurie