Naruto is the best cat!

anniecote

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm the proud owner of 4 lovely boys :)

I know well that you need an emergency fund for the vet.

However, Naruto, a rescue from the SPCA Montreal, has costed me more in ONE year than my oldest in TWELVE... We're talking thousandS of dollars here. 

I've never posted a plea for help before but I'm desperate. 
Naruto is alive by shear miracle but I'm struggling to pay the bill... I need help. We're talking thousandS (yes, plurial) of dollars here. The surgery cost way more than this fundraising but it was so high... I don't want to scare people away. If I can raise $500 I would be very happy.

I will post a picture of the bill later tonight.

I really hope you will consider it...
Thank you so much.

https://www.generosity.com/medical-fundraising/a-new-chance-for-naruto

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
To all members, a reminder that it is YOUR responsibility to check out these solicitors to the best of your ability. Ask for references, phone numbers, call around the area and find out if this is a legitimate cause or a scam. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reason that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized. Be very careful before you send any money: no matter how effective the plea is, check it out first before opening your wallet. For more information, see Pleas for Money.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Naruto looks so sweet, his face in the cone picture made me smile. It's obvious that you love your cat very much, and I hope you reach your donation goal to help with his vet bills.

frampton42

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He's a very nice looking cat, I wish I could help, but unfortunately I can't.

Hopefully all goes well, and I wish the best for little Naruto.