Napoleon has been poisoned

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh God no Jenny!!!!!!!

Jenny please don't think you've betrayed Napoleon, just remember back to when you saved both him and Wellington, and for that he'll love you forever

Let me know if you can't face putting Napoleon in the bridge and i'll take your little boy there for you

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh no
This is not what I wanted to see this morning.
I came logged on just to check the thread. Jenny, I am so terribly sorry. I feel speechless as to what to say because I feel like nothing is going to help. You took such wonderful care and gave your boy so much love and happiness. This wasn't your fault, Jenny. Please don't blame yourself.

cloud_shade

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A lot of the groups I'm on have had cats leave the earth in the past few days. As hard as it is for the humans left behind, perhaps they must go on to do greater things for us all. My thoughts are with you, and let your remaining cats bring you comfort.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jenny, you are such a sweet person who is wonderful to her babies, and I feel so badly about all of this........my heart breaks for you............RIP Napolean................

peachytoday

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry. I was hoping for better news. You are not a bad mommy, Jenny. You love your kits more than anything. My heart is breaking for all of you. RIP Napoleon. Play free at the Rainbow Bridge.

Tricia

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Jenny...I am so sorry.

My heart goes out to you.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Jenny. I'm so, so sorry to hear that Napoleon didn't make it. My thoughts are with you, Wellington, and the other cats, who will sorely miss him. RIP, little one.

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by cloud_shade

As hard as it is for the humans left behind, perhaps they must go on to do greater things for us all.
absolutely. Napoleon darling, your life is just beginning... you have bigger and better things ahead of you now

Jenny, I am so very sorry. Words escape me.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so sorry Jenny, please don't blame yourself, you gave Napoleon the very best life a cat could dream of. He knows how much you love him and that this was in no way your fault. My heart truly goes out to you, I am so so sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.