Names please

pat locani

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi

Gail, my name is Gale. And I am a man and I never forgave my parents for calling me that so I go by my middle name of Lee.
Did they want to call you Gale?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

Lydia was the girl on BeetleJuice's name not sure if you ever watched the movie or not.
yes, i've seen it....and i can't stand it. I mean no offense, it's just that's what everyone associates my name with and it gets extremly annoying.That's another reason I go by Nikki a lot. There's a mentally retarded guy that works with me at the store (he bags the groceries) and he's a nice guy, he means well- but I feel like clobbering him upside the head about 50 times a day because he loves to "reinact" beetle juice and say my name in the most annoying ways non-stop. Uhhhhh....i should have gone by Nikki at work

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bet NO ONE can guess my name!!

PS I love the name Lydia and I love Beetlejuice! That would be cool to have her name haha!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jen

I bet NO ONE can guess my name!!

PS I love the name Lydia and I love Beetlejuice! That would be cool to have her name haha!
humm...let me think...your name is Jen!
/ hehe, thankyou by the way, glad you like my name. I just can't stand the whole beetlejuice comparison though- i wouldn't mind it if it were just once in a while, but people do it all the time to me. makes me wanna borrow susie's hammer and squish them
/ Have you ever seen "Office Space" -it's kinda like that guy named Michael Bolton on there who kept getting compared to the singer
that's the best way i can think to compare it
. I do like my name though- I was named after a woman named lydia in the bible who made purple cloth
. fits me too- i love purple!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
...There can be only one!....
..And I´m

My real name is Rigel!
....Nice to meet you to all of you...

Call me Rigz! if you want it!

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm Sara. I think of myself more as Mirinae, though. Sometimes I'll be typing out an email to RL friends and I'll find myself typing "Cheerio, Mirinae" instead of "Cheerio, Sara." Weird, huh? I guess it's that "Sara" is the identity I was given, but "Mirinae" is the identity I've made for myself.

Some days I have too many thoughts.